Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Web 2.0 Organizing

I recently got a new laptop and I try my best to keep it the most organized. When it comes down to downloading music, pictures, etc, I will always delete those pictures I probably wont ever look at again, ones that i used for one of my school power points. I create folders for my pictures such as "summer" or "freshman year" and keep all my folder organized, so when I look back all of those pictures during summer will appear. I empty my trash folder frequently, so my computer has more space. When I have music in my iTunes that I do not listen to I delete them, it takes up space not only on my iPod but my mac. When I do download videos sometimes I edit them on ivideo and i can cut out scene, or add scenes. I save most of my things in folders, and documents to make things easier and organized.

A person can tag anything online. When you tag something, it means you can look for that key tag that you tagged and looked at it again. You can track your tags and check anything new out. It saves you time and its beneficial. Lastly when you bookmark a page it is saved on on your "bookmarks." It is a way to save any websites you enjoy, or want to go back and look at and it is easier to go back to them by adding them into your bookmarks.

No comments: