Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Welcome
My name is Camila and I am a freshman at WRHS. I like summer time, food, the beach, music, and long car rides. I dislike winter time, waking up early, spiders, and waiting. I listen to music a lot and i like bands such as Brand New, City and Colour, Wavves, and Coldplay. Finally my favorite subject is Biology. I live with both of my parents and I have two older sisters. One sister attends college in Connecticut, and my other sister just graduated and is nominated to go to Peace Corps soon. I also have three close friends that i trust with everything, and share everything with. My favorite movies are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Donnie Darko, The Notebook, and 500 Days Of Summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Camila I love your blog. It is so peaceful. xD
Camila I love your blog, its well put together.
Camila I love you blog, your tech article is really cool and interesting.
Post a Comment